Tuesday 13 May 2014

May Madness

Hi all,

It hasn't really been that mad around here but I have been busy. Firstly, we had National Scrapbook Day celebrations at my local scrapbook shop and I did a mixed media demonstration. Here is a snippet of the journal page created on the day:

Lately, I have been creating in my little Dylusions journal, this is where the demonstration was done. Here is another double page created using Lindy's Stamp gang sprays and magical micas and a small stencil for the Stencil Girl club.

I just love this Donna Downey stamp at the moment as the words really speak to me. It seems to be popping up everywhere! Actually, soon my little journal will be popping up linked to another blog so keep watching this space . . .

Last weekend was my monthly art journalling class at Made With Memories and even though it was Mother's Day we had a fun time creating a double spread inspired by the art work all our mothers have hung up on their fridges over the years. Here are 2 photos of different parts of the page.



Well that's it for today.
Take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment