Sunday 25 May 2014

Sunday Crafting Time

Hi all,

I got up early today to finish off a canvas I started on Friday night for my friend Liz. She is retiring from years of teaching and I wanted to make her something unique, well a Helen original anyway! On her last visit to my house she did hint that she would love a canvas one day and well, today is that day. Her sons and their wives held her a retirement party and I gave her my canvas and she loved it. Unfortunately the pictures I took of it aren't that great, the camera on my phone has gone blurry and I forgot to take decent photos with my good camera before leaving the house. Here it is:

I used a 12x12 inch canvas, lots of Dusty Attic chipboard pieces and a few other random pieces I've had around for a while, Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and some PaperArtsy Treasure Gold. I really enjoyed making this piece and quite happy with how it turned out.

That's it for now, happy crafting,

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment