Wednesday 8 October 2014

Growing In Unity - Day 3

Good morning all,

It's half way through the week already! Time goes fast when you're having fun (and have to go back to work next week!).

For today's stamped article I have made a card using one of my favourite stamp sets, Donna Poppies. I stamped the solid poppy with a light coloured big brush pen and coloured over it with my Inktense pencils and then used a waterbrush to activate the pencils. Then I stamped over it with the outline poppy with black archival ink. I cut out the coloured poppy and popped it up on foam squares. The background was created by spraying a piece of cardstock with Prima Color Bloom Spray and then I stamped over it with the Tattered Chicken Wire stamp. The Happy Birthday stamp is a little freebie I received with one of my orders earlier in the year. Here it is:
Hope you like it.

Once again thanks for all the wonderful comments, they are much appreciated.

See you all tomorrow with another stamped item. Take care and have lots of crafting fun,

Helen xx

11 comments:

  1. beautiful card.. love the bg you have created... very beautiful..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love that gorgeous poppy! Pretty background with the Tattered Chicken Wire stamp also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow I love poppies and this is amazing! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. The poppy really pops. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the poppy color---you got it just right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card. I love your coloring on the poppy and that cute background stamp. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love this stamp set too. Great background. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty poppy card--I like your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the orange flower on the blue background. Stunning. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your flower and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is really stunning. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete