Sunday 6 March 2016

Long Weekend in WA and crafting with Shimelle

Hi all,

It is a long weekend here in WA, Monday is Labour Day, so it's time to get some scrapbooking happening in this craft room! Shimelle has a virtual crop happening this weekend (well Saturday and Sunday UK time) which equates to late Saturday early Monday here, perfect for a long weekend! Thanks Shimelle.

The first challenge was to complete one of the previous weekly challenges and I chose the selfie challenge. I cracked open my new Shine collection by Maggie Holmes and Crate Paper and this is what happened.
 

Here is a close up of the bottom right hand cluster. 

I also took some photos of a layout I completed last weekend that has been sitting on my desk waiting to be photographed all week. One day whilst watering the garden I was visited by a wanderer butterfly and I managed to get a photo of it. Since moving into my new house I am finding a new interest in gardening, can't call it a love yet but you never know.


And a close up.

Well that's it for now, I'll be back soon with my next challenge.
Take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment