Thursday 16 June 2016

Published Work

Hi all,

Imagine my surprise when I got a message from a friend to let me know that she liked my page printed in the latest Scrapbooking Magazine.  The layout had been photographed months ago and I was waiting for them to publish it but wasn't sure when it was happening, apparently the time is now!

Well here is the layout. The photo was taken a few years ago when I was in Edinburgh but page was created in March.

Here is my latest art journal page that I taught in May. I must admit I quite like this one.

Well that's it for now, I'm on school holidays in a week's time so hopefully I will have lots more to share with you all then.

Take care and happy crafting,

Helen


1 comment:

  1. Helen, all your work is so beautiful. I'm so glad to see it getting the public recognition that it deserves. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete