Saturday 22 October 2016

Back again!

Hi all,

Is it hard to guess which won? Nope, didn't think so but I did get all the week's washing done.

I created a layout about my son's graduation from the iScience project he was part of last year. The photos are tiny as I only had my iPhone and I was far away. I started by making a messy background on some Shimelle Starshine paper but didn't like it. I used the packaging technique with some Shimmerz Vibez and Creameez but wasn't impressed with the outcome so decided to chop it up into stars. I also inked some stars onto the cardstock using an old Crafter's Workshop stencil and some Distress Inks, I think I was in a groove from this morning's layout. I found some chipboard stars that I painted with my Shimmerz products and some enamel dots to finish it off.

Well that's it for today. Now I have to go and fold that mountain of washing that the lovely spring day dried for me.

Until next time, take care.
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment