Tuesday 4 October 2016

Time Flies!

Hi all,

Oh my goodness it's been simply ages since I last posted! I wish I could say it was because life was so exciting I just didn't have time to stop and post but alas that is not the case. I have just been working hard and watching lots of tv!

I have actually managed to complete a few pages and am on a mission to use up my stash so my pages have got some old treasures on them. Here is one I completed last night:

These I completed over the last few months:





Well that's it for now as I have to race out the door to dinner at my mum's. My boys got their learner's permits today so the grey hairs may start flowing as I begin to teach them to drive!

Take care and happy crafting,

Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, it's wonderful to see your new creations. Good luck with the driving lessons! xxxx

    ReplyDelete