Monday 23 January 2017

Holidays Have Come To An End!

Hello all,

Well all good things come to an end and school holidays have ceased for me today. I was officially back at school to attend meetings and set up my classroom, I say officially because last week I was in for a number of days sorting things out in my new classroom.

However, I did manage to get another page done last week. I even started recording the process as I have set myself a goal of uploading videos to my Youtube channel this year unfortunately half way through I got so engrossed with what I was doing I forgot to press record! I did use a sketch from Stuck Sketches however I flipped it as my photo was more suited to being on the right of my page.
Well here is my take on the sketch:

On another note, I have been asked to create a canvas for a group of ladies to give to their friend for her birthday so later this week when it is finished I'll show you all how it turned out.

Also I wasn't successful with my last design team submission but it hasn't deterred me and I'm throwing 'my hat in the ring' again, here's hoping I have some success soon. I have a guest design team spot later in the year and am going to be a Growing in Unity gal again for a week but I would love a regular design team spot.

Well that's all for tonight, I'm off to clean up after my boys and then off to bed.

Take care and happy crafting,

Helen xx 

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!I love the color combination and the background work!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the colors that you used. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, love the mixed media work in the background and lovely embellishing! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page - I love the linear look you have achieved. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete