Friday 28 April 2017

Scrappy Update

Hi all,

In the last week I've managed to scrapbook 2 layouts and turn them into videos. I don't think I'm avoiding my work commitments at all! School has started back for Term 2 but I found time for me and got my crafting on!

After cleaning my scraproom during the school holidays I unearthed some papers that I had forgotten were in my stash. Partly this was because I was storing my papers in drawers and then I found that I didn't like looking through the piles in each draw which I had divided by colour. After my big reorganisation I am now storing my papers in a vertical system and they are back organised by company, it's just how my brain works. Anyway I found some papers from October Afternoon (actually I found lots of paper from OA!) the Treasure Map range and created this page:

Here is the video:


I saw the DT call for The Crafty Maven Getaway with only a few days left to submit and I thought I would give it a go. I had to answer some questions and send 2 photos pf recent layouts plus I had to create a video specifically for the call. Well this is what I came up with:

Here is a photo of the layout and some close ups.


I did use the latest sketch from Stuck Sketches for this page. The sketch is:


Plus, I also managed to make 2 lovely young girls a small gift for looking after my pets when I went down south with my family. I decorate a notebook for each girl.

Well that's it for now.
Take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layouts! Love your take on the sketach! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! sketches!

    ReplyDelete