Saturday 13 May 2017

Scrappy Update

Hi all,

Well it has been a busy few weeks around here in both the creative world and the everyday work world. School wise my poor darlings had to sit their NAPLAN tests this past week so we have been busy revising for them - they are country wide tests in English and Mathematics, but they all handled it very well. Now down to some real work before I have to write reports!

In my scrapbooking life I have been a lucky girl and I have won a few prizes. Firstly, I won one of the prizes from Stuck Sketches for the month of April and I won a lovely prize pack from Scrapmatts, it contained stencils and chipboard pieces. My second prize was from Anna's Craft Cupboard as I won one of the competitions during their 11th birthday celebrations. I received some Amy Tangerine papers and matching diecuts. So all in all I'm feeling pretty spoilt.

I also have some other really, really exciting news but can't quite spill the beans about that yet, but soon I can.

I've also managed to create a few layouts and make a few videos. I took part in a video hop for iNSD (International Scrapbook Day, last Saturday 6th May) with the Crafty Channel Surf Facebook group and I made this layout/video for it.
This is the layout, I'm going to give it to my mum for Mother's Day.

and the video:

Plus during iNSD I made a couple of layouts as I followed along with some crops/events on FaceBook. These are the layouts:
   

I recorded the making of the second layout and have finally gotten around to editing it and I uploaded it tonight, here it is:

Well that's about it for tonight. I have another video going up tomorrow as part of my monthly hop with the Challenge Your Stash crew, this month we are using flowers. Plus I'll also be back tomorrow to tell you my news, it's actually going live at 12pm PST time but this little duck will be fast asleep as that will be 3am here - I suppose I could schedule it!

Anyway, take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment