Saturday 15 July 2017

Stuck Sketches Guest Designer

Hi all,





I was thrilled when I was chosen to be the guest designer on Stuck Sketches for the second half of July and loved the sketch when Laura sent it through. I pulled out my Simple Stories papers (most come from the Domestic Bliss) range and had a ball making my layout, so much so that I recorded it and made a process video.



Here is my layout and the sketch:


I would love it if you joined in with all the fun. Here is my video:


Well that's it for now. My holidays are coming to an end and I have to start doing some school work, however, I have one last video going live tomorrow.

Take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch and enjoyed watching your process too, thanks so much for being our guest'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, I really enjoyed the video! Your layout is really pretty! I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the paint splotch stencil...it looks great as your background! Thank you

    ReplyDelete