Tuesday 2 January 2018

Scrapping Fun

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year to you all, may 2018 be all that you want and more! I know I am actually going to work towards some goals this year, most unusual for me but I'm quite determined.

I had a great week in between Christmas and New Years Eve and to top it off I spent 3 days with my scrapping sisters and had lots of fun, plus I managed to create a layout or two. I even did a double page spread, something I haven't done for quite some time.

This first layout is of some of my work friends and I at our Christmas lunch.

Next layout is my double layout!! These photos were taken in 2013 and I've only just gotten around to scrapbooking them. My background was inspired by my classes that I took with Donna Downey.


My final layout is a self reflection layout, if I could talk to my younger self what would I tell her to do or not to do. I used an older collection from 2012, pretty papers that I have been hoarding for some time.


Well that's it for now. Here's to a craft filled 2018.
Take care,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment